Aurora Police Reports
Crime reports are a sampling of incidents responded to by local law enforcement agencies. They are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Police responded to a report of an erratic driver on June 6 on Rock Creek Drive after several reports of a car hitting a curb, a tree and several mailboxes. Initially, the Aurora woman denied having driven the car, but eventually admitted to drinking several drinks at a friend’s house before she drove home. She was cited for reckless operation.
- A domestic argument between an adult woman and her mother was reported on June 6 on East Pioneer Trail, though the police could not figure out who was the aggressor. The two were separated for the night.
- Police went to a report of a two men fighting in the backyard on Lloyd Avenue on June 8. Based on a description provided by dispatch, the police located a Streetsboro man in a vehicle, along with marijuana, a loaded 9 mm gun and a baggie of white powder. All items were confiscated and charges are pending for carrying a concealed weapon, improper handling of a firearm in a motor vehicle, and possession of a schedule I controlled substance.
- Police responded to a local store on South Chillicothe Road for a report of a domestic dispute on June 8. The man and the woman from Maple Heights were separated for the day and no charges were filed.
- An Aurora man reported someone had used his identity to file for unemployment and the amount was deposited in Pasadena, Calif. on June 8. The man has suspended the account. A police report was completed.
- Police responded to a report of a vehicle hitting a mailbox on June 8 on Eggleston Road. Police were unable to find the person responsible and a police report was completed.
- A local store reported an unknown person had stolen about $200 worth of wooden pallets on Lena Drive on June 9. A report was made.
- Police were sent to a local store on North Aurora Road on June 9 for a reported theft of a $102 bottle of Patron. Security tapes revealed a license plate that was traced to a woman without a valid phone number or address. A report was made.
- Police were sent to a verbal argument at a home on Concord Downs Circle on June 9. The two said they would separate for the evening. A report was completed.