The Hudson girls basketball team recently had its awards banquet.
Senior Sarah Hinkle received the Ray Hyser Award for sportsmanship. She also received awards for leading the team in steals (74) and assists (63).
Hinkle, a four-year letter winner, was honored as both a Hudson and Suburban League scholar athlete, as well.
Senior Anastasia Lawler, a four-year letter winner, is scheduled to play in the Tri-County Coaches Association All-Star Game March 16 at Norton High School. Tipoff is set for 7:30 p.m.
Other awards are as follows:
• Most points: Ali Menendez (285);
• Most rebounds: Kate Orazen (126);
• Most blocks: Jocelyn Weaver (14);
• Most improved: Constance Loring;
• Third-year letter: Orazen;
• Second-year letters: Weaver, Menendez and Delaney DiGeronimo;
• First-year letters: Loring, Paige Albrecht, Juliette Lamb, Josephine Lawler, Maddie Newberry and Jordan Seiple; and
• Suburban League/Hudson scholar athletes: Weaver, Lamb, Newberry, Orazen, Seiple, Albrecht, DiGeronimo, Loring, Menendez, Josephine Lawler, Mikala Goodloe, Trinity Goodloe, Moira Ackerman, Abbie Ash, Elizabeth Castellarin, Emily Henderson, Emma Hilman, Aurora Rothgerber and Rebecca Stitzel.