To help more girls hone their golf skills, the Ohio Girls Golf Foundation has added new locations throughout the state for its spring golf clinics.
"As a nonprofit foundation, we offer golf clinics to make it affordable for all girls to participate and thus help improve their golf game," OGGF executive director Judd Stephenson said. "These clinics will examine all aspects of the game — from full swing to short game to putting."
The Saturday morning clinics are scheduled to take place at the following locations.
• Black Brook Golf Course in Mentor, April 6, 13, 20 and 27 from 10-11 a.m.
• Windmill Golf Center in Macedonia, April 6, 13, 20 and 27 from 9-10 a.m.
• Mallard Creek Golf Club in Columbia Station, May 4, 11, 18 and 25 from 3-4 p.m.
• Pine Lakes Golf Club in Hubbard, April 6, 13, 20 and 27 from 11-noon
• Golf Club of Dublin, April 20, 27, May 4 and 11 from 10-11 a.m.
• Stone Ridge Golf Club in Bowling Green, May 4, 11, 18 and 25 from 11 a.m.-noon
Girls, ages 8 to 18, can participate in these comprehensive clinics, which are tailored to both beginning and advanced golfers, and taught by LPGA and PGA instructors.
For clinic registration, register online at OGGF.org or pick up a form at one of the clinic sites. For more information, contact OGGF Stephenson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cost is $20 per clinic.