Several members of the Western Reserve Academy swimming and diving teams participated in the 2019 Junior Varsity Championship Saturday at C.T. Branin Natatorium in Canton.
The following Reserve individuals and relays finished in the top five in their respective events.
• 200-yard medley relay: Annie Cui, Lauren Landry, Chelsea Dodson and Maggie Corl, fifth, 2 minutes, 10.65 seconds
• 100 butterfly: Dodson, fourth, 1:12.71
• 200 freestyle relay: Trinity Refosco, Dodson, Cui and Corl, fourth, 1:54.17
• 200 medley relay: Josh Rogers, Brandt Aker, Michael McKeithen and Ethan Audia, second, 1:51.99
• 200 individual medley: McKeithen, first, 2:08.85
• 500 freestyle: McKeithen, first, 5:11.09
• 200 freestyle relay: Audia, Rogers, Aker and McKeithen, fourth, 1:41.18