The Hudson girls swimming and diving team won the eight-team Solon Relays Saturday.
The Explorers won all nine swimming events to finish with 158 points. Rocky River Magnificat (106) and Brecksville-Broadview Heights (96) finished second and third, respectively.
The 200-yard medley relay team of Lucy Reber, Giovanna Cappabianca, Maddie Hannan and Mackenzie Dewitt set pool and meet records with a winning time of 1 minute, 48.43 seconds.
Cappabianca, Hannan and DeWitt joined Eliana Szabo on the record-breaking 200 butterfly relay, which touched the wall first in 1:46.
The boys team finished in a tie for second place with Brecksville. Both teams scored 118 points. Cleveland St. Ignatius won the 10-team competition with 126 points.
The following Hudson relay teams finished in the top three.
• 850 freestyle: Noelle Kara, Peyton Binns, Gabrielle Loring and Paige McCormick, first, 8:28.72
• 400 medley: Cappabianca, Reber, Katie Caniglia and Szabo, first, 4:14.89
• 200 freestyle relay: Binns, Mija Drobjnak, Hannah Weldon and Erin Zmich, first, 1:47.46
• 200 freestyle: Hannan, Kate Hensley, Kara and DeWitt, first, 1:40.79
• 200 backstroke: Hensley, Reber, Loring and McCormick, first, 1:52.25
• 200 breaststroke: Drobnjak, Caroline Coates, Zmich and Taylor Kochanowski, first, 2:12.77
• 400 freestyle: Szabo, Loring, Kara and McCormick, first, 3:43.22
• Diving: Isabella DiTullio, third, 202.25 points
• Mixed 200 medley: Weldon, Kochanowski, Calvin Kampman and Ryan Golden, first, 1:56
• 850 freestyle: Benjamin Martinez, Tate Trattner, Jay Johnson and Caleb Tuckerman, first, 7:51.18
• 200 freestyle: Dylan Albrecht, AJ Metzler, Kampman and Golden, second, 1:41.97
• 200 freestyle: Jay Johnson, Tuckerman, Caleb Cosentino and Tate Trattner, first, 1:28.82
• 200 butterfly: Matt Matolka, Cosentino, Alek Vizmeg and Seth Baylor, second, 1:42.37
• 200 backstroke: Albrecht, Baylor, Matolka and Mason Meyer, third, 1:49.23
• 400 freestyle: Johnson, Trattner, Meyer and Tuckerman, first, 3:20.69