The Hudson girls soccer team recently had its awards banquet.
Jordan Manley earned second-team Division I All-Ohio honors, first-team Northeast Inland All-District recognition and first-team All-Suburban League National Conference accolades.
She also earned the Ray Hyser Award for leadership and integrity and was named the Offensive MVP.
Manley was one of three varsity captains and was one of seven seniors to have a grade point average of 3.7 or higher.
Other awards are as follows.
• All-district second team: Anna Campanella
• All-district third team: Kierstin Havens
• National Conference first team: Campanella
• National Conference second team: Havens and Lily Morgan
• National Conference honorable mention: Abby Kern and Meredith Liechty
• Team MVP: Campanella
• Defensive Player of the Year: Meredith Liechty
• Most improved: Hady Truesdail
• Rookie of the Year: Maddie Coates
• Varsity captains: Campanella and Liechty
• Team GPA: 3.83
• Seniors’ GPA (3.7 or higher): Lauren Heidler, Truesdail, Kate Saxer, Sarah Jadallah, Liechty and Muccino
• Junior varsity MVP: Laura Joes
• JV captains: Kate Koennecke and Laura Jones