SILVER LAKE — The outdoor tennis courts near village hall will open for use on May 26, according to the mayor.
Mayor Bernie Hovey said players should observe all CDC and state guidelines regarding COVID-19. Hovey also asked that participants follow these rules:
1. Stay home if you feel sick or unwell.
2. Maintain 6-foot or more social distancing where possible.
3. Do not gather in groups.
4. The wearing of a mask is recommended when players are waiting their turn on the courts.
5. Players should not share their water or other liquid refreshment containers.
6. Players should not touch equipment that belongs to other players.
Reservations are not being taken. Players are being asked to limit their use of the court to one hour.