Crime reports are a sampling of incidents responded to by local law enforcement agencies. They are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Police responded to a domestic dispute on Hilliary Lane on May 1. Police found there was no violence or threats, and the parties agreed to separate for the night.
- Two Solon male juveniles were charged with trespassing after being found May 3 on private property on Tara Drive clearly marked with no trespassing signs.
- Two Aurora women were given a verbal warning for trespassing on private property on May 3 on West Pioneer Trail.
- An Aurora man told police that unknown suspect(s) made intentional cuts to the power line and depth finder of his boat located in the water at his residence on Surfside Court on May 4. A report was completed.
- An Aurora man was cited for trespassing on private property on May 4 on West Pioneer Trail. He was given a verbal warning and sent home.