Due to COVID-19, Munroe Falls City Council is setting up special provisions for its next meeting on April 21 at 7 p.m. at city hall, 43 Munroe Falls Ave.
While the meeting will be open to the public, no more than 10 people will be allowed in council chambers during the session.
Residents may watch the meeting online via the Zoom platform. To join the Zoom meeting, residents should visit
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2492571189?pwd=OFB3S25mNXMzeW9VNVI3QzNWMnFwdz09, and then enter the Meeting ID of 249 257 1189 and a password of 6dDZcw.
To download Zoom on a personal computer, go to https://zoom.us/support/download.
To download Zoom on a smartphone:
1. Go to the Play Store or App Store on the phone;
2. Search for ZOOM cloud meetings;
3. Follow the instructions to install it on the phone.
4. Either join the meeting directly or sign in as shown earlier.
Residents should be mindful of a couple features of the technology:
1. Audio is optional. Anyone who chooses to have their audio on should remember to be polite to the presenters. Unless speaking, they should mute their device so that background noises are filtered.
2. Video is optional. If a viewer chooses to have their video on, they must remember that everyone will be able see them and they should conduct themselves the same way as if they were face to face with everyone in the meeting.
Council President Chris Ritzinger said he will be in Munroe Falls City Hall for the meeting. He added that Council member Mike Barnes would also attend in city hall, but said he was uncertain whether other members would attend in-person or via Zoom.