Crime reports are a sampling of incidents responded to by local law enforcement agencies. They are not intended to be all-inclusive.
• Police responded to a domestic dispute on Dec. 25 on Claridge Lane. Police found the couple had an argument but had since settled down and nothing physical had happened. They advised they would stay away from each other for the night. No charges were filed.
• An Aurora woman was backing out of a parking spot at a local business on West Garfield Road and hit a parked car on Jan. 1. There was damage to the parked car's driver's side door and the rear wheel and minimal damage to the Aurora woman's car. Information was exchanged.
• Aurora Police responded to a domestic dispute on Jan. 1 on North Aurora Road. An Akron man was upset with an Akron woman and assaulted her. The man was arrested and booked at the police station then released after paying bond.
• Police asked a couple to separate for the night on Jan. 5 on Orchard Avenue after responding to a verbal argument at a local residence.
• Police were sent to a home on Sheldon Court on Jan. 5 for a report of a semi-truck that damaged the tree lawn and struck a tree in a cul-de-sac. The police officer who responded to the incident spotted the man while en route to the scene and cited the man for no thru trucking. No damage value reported.