At their two most recent meetings, Northfield Center Township trustees took the following actions:
• Rescinded a previously approved $15,000 payment to Mancan Staffing, and approved paying up to $10,000 to Express Employment Professionals for two temporary workers for up to 40 hours a week to help with leaf pickup.
• Approved paying up to $535 to Done on Time Construction for a galvanized pole on which to mount a security camera at Beacon Hill Park. Trustees previously approved the purchase of the camera from American Security & Audio Visual Systems at a cost of $971.
• Tabled a resolution to require the inclusion of disclaimer language in all electronic communications created and disseminated by individual trustees, but not formally approved or endorsed by a minimum of two-thirds of the board. The proposed disclaimer would read as follows: "The views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not reflect the official policy or position of the entire Northfield Center Township Board of Trustees in its entirely or the Northfield Center Township organization."
• OK’d the purchase of two 14-by-14-foot replacement overhead doors for the service department building. They will be provided by Hudson Door for $7,219, with the funds coming from a Northeast Ohio Public Energy Council energized community grant.
• Set a public hearing for Dec. 2 at 7 p.m. in Township Hall to seek input on potential text amendments to the zoning code. Applicable portions include a definition of "fire department" and regulations for wireless telecommunications facilities.