The Sunshiners sponsor walking in the Fishcreek Nazarene Worship Center, 4669 Fishcreek Road, Monday through Friday from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m.
Call Kay at 330-650-2998 for more information.
Cards are played at Stow Senior Resource Center, 4301 Kent Road, on Wednesdays from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. A partner is not needed to participate.
For more information, call Joan at 330-688-8984 or Margaret at 330-688-8543.
The Sunshiners sponsor bowling at Sto-Kent Family Entertainment at 3870 Fishcreek Road.
Call Dorothy at 330-688-8788 for additional information.
* A trip is planned to the First Ladies National Historic Site, the Canton Car Museum and Harry London's Chocolate Jan. 15. The group will stop for lunch at Bender's.
Call Sharon at 330-688-1091 for more information.
* The Sunshiners have scheduled a trip to see "The Odd Couple" at Carousel Dinner Theatre Jan. 26. Call Sharon at 330-688-1091 for more information.
* A trip to the Cleveland Botanical Gardens has been scheduled for Feb. 12 to see "Orchid Mania," The Glass House and butterflies.
Call Jim or Vivian at 330-688-0148 for more information.
* Trips to Fallsview Casino are planed for Feb. 22 and March 14. Packages features include round-trip transportation and a buffet luncheon. No passport is needed, just a birth certificate (with raised seal), and a driver's license or state-issued photo ID. The cost of the trip is $17 per person, paid in full at the time of signing up. Call escort Jean Dean at 330-688-4366 for more information.
* The Sunshiners will travel to Fallsview Casino Feb. 22. Call Jean for more information at 330-688-4366.
* A trip to Florida is planned from Feb. 24 through March 1. The Sunshiners will visit St. Augustine, Jacksonville and Amelia Island. The trip includes six nights of lodging (four nights in Florida), 10 meals, six breakfasts, four dinners and a narrated cruise on St. John's River.
The group also will visit the Fountain of Youth and the historic Kingsley Plantation.
The cost is $499 per person for a double occupancy. A $75 deposit is due at the time of signup. Colored brochures are available from The McNennys. Call Jim or Vivian at 330-688-0148 for more information.
* The Sunshiners will tour the Ohio State Reformatory March 14 and follow the activity with lunch and entertainment at Landoll's Mohican Castle.
Call Jean for more information at 330-688-4366.
Stow Sunshiners is sponsored by the Stow Parks and Recreation Department.