The Stow Sunshiners' next meeting is scheduled for Feb. 5, in the Fishcreek Nazarene Worship Center, 4669 Fishcreek Road.
The cost for lunch is $7.50 and will include fried chicken, rigatoni, parsley potatoes, green beans, salad, rolls, dessert and a beverage. The Garrett Tones Band will provide entertainment.
For reservations, call Gladys at 330-677-1440. Cancellations will not be accepted after Jan. 31.
Blood pressure checks will take place at 11 a.m.
For a ride to the meeting, call the Stow Parks and Recreation office at 330-689-5100 before 9 a.m. the day of the luncheon.
* The Sunshiners have a trip scheduled for Feb. 23 to the National Inventors Hall of Fame in Akron. The cost is $10. For more information, call Vivian at 330-688-0148.
* A trip is planned to the Pine Ridge Country Club March 6. In honor of St. Patrick's Day, there will be bagpipes, drums, dancers and a lunch of corned beef and cabbage.
The cost is $33. For reservations, call Vivian at 330-688-0148.
* The Sunshiners have a trip planned to Seneca Allegany Casino in New York City. The cost is $29 and includes transportation and $20 worth of coins. The bus will leave Stow City Hall at 7:15 a.m. and return at approximately 9:45 p.m.
* A trip is planned to visit Century Village in Burton. The cost is $10 and includes a guided tour of a one-room school house, churches and a general store.
The trip also will include a stop in Middlefield. For reservations, call Vivian at 330-688-0148,
* A trip is scheduled for April 18 to see J.B. Promotions production of "The King of Diamonds," a tribute to Neil Diamond.
The cost is $41.50 and includes dinner.
* The Sunshiners have a trip planned to Mackinac Island May 21 through 25.
The cost of $480 includes lodging for four nights, eight meals, a guided carriage tour of the island, a visit to For Mackinac, a boat ride and dinner and games at Kewadin Sault Casino. A $75 deposit is needed to reserve a spot.
* A trip is scheduled to visit Lancaster, Pa. to see "In the Beginning."
The trip is planned for June 7 through 9, and the cost is $357. A deposit of $75 is required when making a reservation. For information, call Jim or Ida at 330-688-2832.
Stow Sunshiners is sponsored by the Stow Parks and Recreation Department.