The Western Reserve Academy girls track and field team placed sixth with a score of 41 points at the eight-team Perry Relays Saturday.
Perry won the competition with 100 points and Woodridge (76) and Chagrin Falls (69) finished second and third, respectively.
The shuttle hurdles team of Amy Zhou, Alex Randazzo, Libby Russ and Alicia Ma won with a time of 1:13.
Other Pioneer relays that placed in the top six are as follows.
* 6,400 meters: Russ, Maggie Corl, Clara Fu and Olivia Robinson, third, 24:57.8
* Shot put: Nita Reddy and Abigail Richardson, fourth, 49 feet, 2.5 inches
* Discus: Nadia Konovalchik and Ma, fifth, 25-10.5
* Iron: Richardson, Nini Wong, Kara Kern and Reddy, fourth, 1:04
* 3,200: Randazzo, Corl, Fu and Russ, fourth, 11:10.4
* 800: Zhou, Je, Chan and Ma, fourth, 1:58.3
* 400: Zhou, Konovalchik, JJ JE and Christine Chan, fifth, 56.6
* High jump: Ma, sixth, 4-3
* Sprint medley: Gayathri Sanagaram, Konovalchik and Meimei Tannehill, sixth, 2:14.7
* 1,600: Chan, Corl, Russ and Randazzo, sixth, 4:34.7