The Tallmadge girls track and field team finished fourth with 93 points in the American Conference at the Suburban League Championships Thursday at Nordonia High School’s Boliantz Stadium in Macedonia.
Highland won the competition with 179 points and Copley (125) and Aurora (109) placed second and third, respectively.
Other Tallmadge athletes who placed in the top eight are as follows.
* 100 meters: Sara Johnson, second, 12.81 seconds; and Mabinty Kromah, fifth, 13.26
* 200: Johnson, second, 26.1; and Kromah, eighth, 27.56
* 800: Mackenzie Moran, eighth, 2:42.38
* 1,600: Kenna Loveless, third, 5:31.64
* 3,200: Loveless, third, 12:17.42; and Kelsey Bellman, eighth, 13:21.94
* 300 hurdles: Madison Tasich, fourth, 49.23
* 400 relay: Tasich, Johnson, Kromah and Maddie Arnold, third, 51.62
* 800 relay: Kromah, Arnold, Jill Catalano and Tasich, fourth, 1:50.28
* 1,600 relay: Katie Seeker, Ravyn Edge, Tasich and Moran, sixth, 4:34.61
* 3,200 relay: Moran, Edge, Katie Hussing and Emma Ryder, third, 10:30.08
* High jump: Seeker, seventh, 4 feet, 8 inches
* Pole vault: Lauren Moses, third, 9 feet; and Anna Siesel, sixth, 8 feet
* Long jump: Sara Johnson, second, 16-5.25; and Catalano, third, 16-3
* Shot put: Lauren Bradshaw, fourth, 32-10
* Discus: Lauren Adolph, sixth, 97-8