The Tallmadge boys track and field team finished third with 72 points at the eight-team Aurora Greenmen Invitational Friday at Veterans Stadium.
Highland won the competition with 159 points and the Greenmen placed second with 108 points.
Garrett Ansley won the pole vault with a vault of 11 feet. He won by three feet.
The following Blue Devils placed in the top six.
* High jump: Lucca Passarelli, second, 6 feet; and Dylan Phelps, fourth, 5-8
* Long jump: Sean Ambrose, second, 19-1.5
* 110 hurdles: Passarelli, third, 16.17
* Shot put: Blake Bockus, third, 49-6.25; and Matt Kieke, fifth, 45-10
* 3,200 relay: Ben Jurkowski, Tommy Naiman, Dawson Ansley and Jackson Queen, fourth, 9:25.53
* 800 relay: Daniel Rader, Richard Quintrell, Ambrose and Gunther Zehner, fourth, 1:41.31
* Pole vault: Eddie Ahuoajee, fourth, 8 feet
* 3,200: Zach Brown, fourth, 10:33.9; and Naiman, sixth, 11:04.2
* Discus: Kieke, fourth, 128-10
* 400 relay: Nick Hussing, Ambrose, Passarelli and Rader, fifth, 48.6
* 400: Jerry Walsh, fifth, 57.45
* 1,600 relay: Zhner, Ryan Kruger, Fernando Marquez and Walsh, fifth, 3:53.41
* 300 hurdles: Passarelli, sixth, 44.16
Also competing for Tallmadge was Brennan Heavilin who posted a time of 27.9 seconds in the 100-meter wheelchair event and a time of 1:40.1 in the 400-meter wheelchair event.