Here is the agenda for the Silver Lake Village Council meeting on Monday, May 1 at 7 p.m. in Village Hall, 2961 Kent Road:
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll call of Council.
3. Approval of the minutes. - Approval of the minutes of the April 17, 2017 Regular Council Meeting.
4. Ordinances and Resolutions:
First Reading: RESOLUTION NO.: 40-2017 A RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING THE PAYMENT OF CERTAIN CLAIMS TOTALING $93,966.40 (Finance & Appropriations)
RESOLUTION NO.: 41-2017 A RESOLUTION APPROVING AN AGREEMENT WITH WICHERT INSURANCE SERVICES, INC. FOR THE PURCHASE OF PROPERTY, INLAND MARINE, CRIME, AUTOMOBILE LIABILITY, GENERAL LIABILITY, PUBLIC OFFICIALS/EMPLOYMENT PRACTICES LIABILITY, LAW ENFORCEMENT LIABILITY, AND UMBRELLA LIABILITY INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR THE VILLAGE OF SILVER LAKE, AND DECLARING AN EMERGENCY. (Planning, Zoning and Insurance)
Second Readings: None
Third Reading: None
5. Comments from the audience (3-minute maximum per person).
6. Committee Hearings to discuss pending legislation.
A) Planning, Zoning & Insurance.
B) Finance & Appropriations.
C) Public Improvements.
D) Personnel & Public Affairs.
7. Reports of Council’s Standing Committees.
8. Mayor’s Report.
9. Reports of Village Officials.
10. Miscellaneous Business.
11. The next regular meeting of Council will be on Monday, May 15, 2017.