Here is the agenda for the Silver Lake Village Council meeting on Monday, April 3 at 6 p.m. in Village Hall, 2961 Kent Road:
Monday, April 3, 2017
- Geoffrey Westerfield from ODNR Wildlife will be available to talk about the potential
deer population control program.
REGULAR MEETING OF THE COUNCIL OF THE VILLAGE OF SILVER LAKE
1. Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll call of Council.
3. Approval of the minutes.
- Approval of the minutes of the March 20, 2017 Regular Council Meeting.
4. Ordinances and Resolutions:
RESOLUTION NO.: 29-2017 A RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING THE PAYMENT OF
CERTAIN CLAIMS TOTALING $87,001.66. (Finance & Appropriations)
RESOLUTION NO.: 30-2017 A RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING THE MAYOR TO
ENTER INTO AN AGREEMENT WITH GBC DESIGN, INC. TO PROVIDE
ENGINEERING SERVICES FOR HARRIETT ROAD STORM SEWER
IMPROVEMENT IN THE VILLAGE OF SILVER LAKE, AND DECLARING AN
EMERGENCY. (Finance & Appropriations)
RESOLUTION NO.: 31-2017 A RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING THE MAYOR TO
PREPARE AND SUBMIT AN APPLICATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE OHIO
PUBLIC WORKS COMMISSION STATE CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT AND / OR
LOAL TRANSPORTATION IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM(S) AND TO EXECUTE
CONTRACTS AS REQUIRED, AND DECLARING AN EMERGENCY. (Public
ORDINANCE NO.: 13-2017 AN ORDINANCE AMENDING SECTIONS 1103.03,
1107.02(B) AND 1133.03 OF THE ZONING CODE OF THE VILLAGE OF SILVER
LAKE, OHIO, FOR THE REGULATION OF IMPERVIOUS SURFACE COVER ON
RESIDENTIALLY ZONED LOTS. (Planning, Zoning and Insurance)
Third Reading: None
5. Comments from the audience (3-minute maximum per person).
6. Committee Hearings to discuss pending legislation.
A) Planning, Zoning & Insurance.
B) Finance & Appropriations.
C) Public Improvements.
D) Personnel & Public Affairs.
7. Reports of Council’s Standing Committees.
8. Mayor’s Report.
9. Reports of Village Officials.
10. Miscellaneous Business.
11. The next regular meeting of Council will be on Monday, April 17, 2017.