The public is invited to view an exhibit of crazy quilts at the Munroe Falls Historical Museum at 83 Munroe Falls Ave. June 17.The museum is housed in a 19th-century historic building, next to Munroe Falls City Hall. The museum is open from 2 to 4 p.m. Admission is free.Throughout the years, the Historical Society has maintained changing exhibits, a procedure practiced since the early 1990s. The current crazy quilt show evolved after the restoration of the Wilbur Gaylord crazy quilt was completed, and the quilt was substantial enough to be hung.The Gaylord quilt is linked to the community's early history. In 1809, nearly 40 members of the Gaylord family settled in southern Stow Township, along the Cuyahoga River, in what is today Munroe Falls.The patriarch of the Gaylord family was Johnathan Gaylord, a Revolutionary War soldier. The donor of the Gaylord crazy quilt, Wilbur Gaylord Jr., is a descendent of Johnathan.Today, there are very few Gaylord families living in the Akron area. However, according to records kept by Stow Cemetery Sexton Frank A. Green, there are more Gaylords buried in the cemetery than any other family, 67 in all.The museum will close for the summer, but will reopen Sept. 16 for Historical Days.